Thursday, April 24, 2008

Ways to use it Challenge



Oh my! I'm getting cabin fever this week. Can't wait to go outside..My foot still has pins and needles in it ,especially my heel. I can't wait for it to leave my body and feel normal again(if that's possible..lol)


I sure have alot of time to stamp this week. I get so invole in it and I forget to eat ,oh well loosing a few pounds will not hurt me.





This is a card that I did for scs challenge today.It was ways to use it ..using scissors.I paper pierce the Umbrella.I really like the way this card turned out . I guess I could say that .I hope you like it.

This is a card that I did the other night .I wanted to made a simple card. I also used this card for the Challenge ..Ways to use it on scs, since I cut out the top of the rose with scissors.
If you have any questions please ask.
Thanks for dropping by.......

1 comment:

Dawn Easton said...

Fab cards Lisa! It's an addicting thing...card making!