Thursday, December 4, 2008

Mojo Sketch and Ways to use it Challenge

Well another post this week ...Wow!!! I'm on a roll.I love doing sketch challenge ,my all time favorite challenge to do. I guess I do have more time this week to do my blog,I have been off work due to that I can't speak very well. My DH told me not to try and talk at all..I squeak he told me..lol.



Well onto the card ...this card was done for mojo63 from Julee's blog


This envelope was done for the ways to use it challenge on SCS, You had to use envelope.So I decided to decorate an envelope for the card that I did for Julee's Mojo63 Sketch..
Here they are both together....
Thanks for dropping by........
If you have any question on what I used ..please ask.
Have a GREAT day.

1 comment:

Dawn Easton said...

Great card and envelope....you did a fab job embracing the white space....rofl...love it!