Friday, May 2, 2008

Good Friday Evening

I haven't had much time today ..busy again. I 've been at the school finishing of the school pics ( along with Dawn).Then lunch program,came home and had to go and get Talissa (daughter) a B-Day cake. I started to clean the house I have my brother and sister-in-law coming tomorrw.


I haven't even stamped anything today...It seem like the only time I get to stamp is late at night. Then i'm to tired in the morning to get up.




Well on to the cards for today (or should I say evening) The first card I have created is from a challenge posted on Julee's blog Mojo Monday sketch35.



This other card is From SCS Challenge Ways to Use it (you had to use ruffles/pleats).WT164


Before I Go I would like to Wish TALISSA (daughter) A Happy 9th Birthday.

Thanks for Dropping by......

No comments: