Thursday, May 29, 2008

Happy Thursday!!!!!


This one I did for one of Mackenzie's Teachers

This is the other one I did for Mackenzie's teacher

This is the one I did for Talissa's teacher.



Well,today I just have a few little gift sets that I have done for the girls teachers.(which I have already gave them). It was a challenge on scs . It was a week ago ,Double pocket bag ...there was a tutorial on it.I added a couple of 3x3 card and post it key chain.


I haven't done a whole lot today at home But I have been to the school with my friend doing photo copying .We did it today so we wouldn't have to do it tomorrow.I will get some stamping done then and OH!!! i'm going stamping tonight at Dawn's so I will post them tomorrow.


Have a wonderful day/night.








Thanks for dropping by.......

No comments: